• Part 1 - Tools of the Trade
• Part 2 - Advanced Line art Techniques
• Part 3 - The big Class of Color
• Bonus - Bobby O Super Brushes and Tutorial Video
• A computer with an internet connection. – It is recommended that the computer have a direct connection to the Internet as opposed to wifi. This helps make sure there is a cleaner presentation with less interruptions
• A cozy chair. These lessons will last at least one hour and may go slightly longer depending on how many questions are asked
• A note pad to jot down anything important you want to remember.
To get the most out of this class I highly recommend taking notes. Although the information often seems very clear during the instruction it can be difficult to remember all the steps involved if you are unfamiliar with the techniques being presented.